Engineering, Agriculture and Pharmacy Common Entrance Test- 2023 (AP EAPCET-2023) of Andhra Pradesh will be conducted through a computer-based test by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada, for admission to the following professional courses in the state of Andhra Pradesh in the academic year 2023-2024.
- Engineering, Bio-Technology, B.Tech. (Dairy Technology), B.Tech (Agr. Engg), B.Tech (Food Science and Technology)
- B.Sc. (Ag) / B.Sc. (Hort) / BVSc. & A.H / B.F.Sc. B. Pharmacy, Pharm D.
EAPCET-2023 applicants must submit their applications online only. Detailed information about eligibility, age, syllabus, related instructions, and registration procedures are available at www.sche.ap.gov.in/eapcet Dates, timings, and registration fees are available on the website: www.sche.ap.gov.in/eapcet.
- AP EAMCET Counselling 2023 Dates, Process, Fee, and Schedule can be checked here.
- Apply for EAMCET seat allotment from the official website.
- All the information about AP EAMCET Counselling 2023 will be provided to you clearly, through which you can easily register yourself.
- In This article, you will be provided with complete information about Counselling fees, Counselling dates and how to apply for the same.
Please read it carefully till the end and submit your registration form for Counselling as soon as possible.
AP EAMCET Counselling 2023
- The results of all the students who had applied for the Andhra Pradesh State Engineering, Architecture, Medical Common Entrance Test and also appeared in the written examination have been declared.
- After the release of the result, all the students who have passed can apply for Counselling.
- This exam is conducted every year by the State Council of Higher Education, and this year also, it will be conducted by the same organization.
- The result of this exam is released fairly, and only qualified candidates are recruited for the post.
- After the written examination, only those students who can apply for Counselling who have passed this examination.
- The online application to apply will be started for a certain period of time. About which clear information has yet to be released, but you can also check by visiting the online portal.
- The application is only open to Andhra Pradesh residents. Otherwise, you cannot apply.
Also Read: RSMSSB CET Admit Card 2022-23 Graduation Level एडमिट कार्ड Download @rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
AP EAMCET Seat Allotment 2023
|Authority name||State Council of Higher Education [SCHE]|
|Exam name||Andhra Pradesh State Engineering, Architecture, Medical Common Entrance Test [AP-EAMCET]|
|Exam date||August 2023|
|Result date||September 2023|
|Counselling fees date||September 2023 [Tentatively]|
AP-EAMCET 2023: Important Dates
|Activity||Date & Time|
|Notification of AP EAPCET – 2022||11.04.2022|
|Commencement of Submission of Online application forms||11.04.2022|
|Last date for submission of online applications without late fee||10.05.2022|
|Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 500/-||20.06.2022|
|Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate||23.06.2022 to 26.06.2022|
|Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 1000/-||25.06.2022|
|Last date for receipt of online applications with late fee of Rs. 5000/-||01.07.2022|
|Downloading of Hall-tickets from the website https://cets.apsche.ap.gov.in/eapcet||27.06.2022|
|Last date for receipt of applications with late fee of Rs. 10000/-||03.07.2022|
|Date of AP EAPCET Examination (Engineering)||04.07.2022 to 08.07.2022|
|Time of Engineering Examination||09.00 AM to 12.00 PM|
03.00 PM to 06.00 PM
|Date and Time of Engineering Objections||12.07.2022 05.00 PM to 14.07.2022 05.00 PM|
|Dates of AP EAPCET Examination (Agriculture & Pharmacy)||11.07.2022 to 12.07.2022|
|Time of Agriculture Examination||09.00 AM to 12.00 PM|
03.00 PM to 06.00 PM
|Date and Time of Agriculture Objections||13.07.2022 09.00 AM to 15.07.2022 09.00 AM|
|Declaration of Preliminary Key (Engineering)||–|
|Declaration of Preliminary Key (Agriculture and Pharmacy)||–|
|Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key||–|
AP EAMCET Counselling Dates 2023
- The written exam was held from August 2023, for which all the students had prepared diligently.
- The result of the written examination was released on September 2023 online mode on the official website.
- After the release of the result, online registration will be done for it, which will have four rounds.
- This Counselling process will be conducted in a completely fair manner. The result of which will also be released fairly.
AP EAMCET Counselling Fees 2023
- SCHE has conducted this exam, and now the Counselling process will be conducted.
- All the students will also have to submit the application fee for Counselling.
- This fee is issued separately for all the categories, and it is mandatory to submit it.
- You can submit the payment for Counselling from 18 September 2023.
- But till now we have not received any clear information about it.
- The link to the online portal to submit the fee will be available to you in our article.
- You can also submit this fee through online net banking, credit card or debit card, etc.
How to register online for AP-EAMCET Counselling 2023?
- Click on the link to the official website of SCHE.
- After clicking, search for the registration option on the home page.
- Fill in the details asked on the next page.
- Your registration will be completed.
- Save the form in pdf and download it.
Documents to Carry in AP-EAMCET 2023 Exam
At the online examination centre, candidates must bring the following documents:
- Hall Ticket,
- Filled in the Online Application Form,
- Ballpoint pen (for rough work, the Test Centre will provide working sheets) and
- Caste certificate (for SC/ST candidates only).
AP-EAMCET 2023: IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
On the day of the Examination, the material that must be brought are:
- A copy of the hall ticket along with a filled-in online application form duly affixed with a recent colour photograph. The photograph must be attested by a Gazetted Officer (or) Principal of the College where the candidate studied for the qualifying Examination.
- However, the Signature of the candidate and Left Hand Thumb impressions in the presence of the Invigilator are to be captured in the respective places provided in the Filled in Online Application form.
- Hall ticket issued to the candidate is an important document. Candidates are required to preserve it carefully.
- Hall ticket is not transferable. Any tampering with Hall Ticket will automatically lead to the disqualification of the candidate.
- Candidates shall arrive at the online examination centre 2 hours before the commencement of the examination.
- This will enable the candidate to familiarize himself/herself with the online examination process.
- A candidate is not allowed even to be late by One Minute from the commencement of the online examination.
- The candidate does not have the option of choosing a specific date/session to appear for the AP EAPCET- 2022 entrance examination.
- This information is known to him/her only after downloading Hall Ticket.
- For any reason, if the candidate fails to appear in the given slot, he/she is treated as absent.
- It is forbidden for candidates to carry any textual material, calculators, documents, pens, or slides.
- The use of Rules, Log Tables, Electronic Watches with calculators, printed or written material, bits of paper, mobile phones, pagers, or any other device except the Hall Ticket is prohibited.
- Inside the Examination Room/Hall. Candidates possessing any of the above items will be deemed to have used dishonest means, and his/her existing Examination will be cancelled & he/she will also be banned from future examinations.
AP-EAMCET 2023: GUIDELINES TO CANDIDATES
- Please check the Hall ticket carefully for your Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Category,
- Test Centre Name, Date, and Time of Examination.
- Candidates are suggested to reach the venue at least 2 hours before the Examination to conduct the frisking, checking seat and registration formalities well before the time.
- The registration desk will be closed 05 minutes before the Examination.
- The candidate must show, on demand, the Hall Ticket for admission to the examination room/hall.
- A candidate who does not possess the Hall Ticket issued by the Convener, AP EAPCET-2022, shall not be permitted for the Examination under any circumstances by the Centre Superintendent.
- The Examination Centre will not be open to candidates after the Examination has begun under any circumstances.
- A seat indicating the Hall Ticket number will be allocated to each candidate.
- Candidates should find out and occupy their allotted seats only. The candidature of any candidate who changes the room or seat without being assigned one will be cancelled, and no plea will be accepted for the same.
- The candidate should ensure that the question paper is available on the computer in English and Telugu languages only.
- No Candidate will be allowed to carry any baggage inside the Examination Centre.
- The Convener, AP EAMCET-2022, is not responsible for any belongings stolen or lost on site.
- Smoking and eating are strictly prohibited in the examination room.
- Tea, coffee, cool drinks, or snacks are not allowed to be taken into the examination rooms during examination hours.
- Approach the Centre Superintendent/Invigilator in the room for any technical assistance, first aid emergency, or any other information during the Examination.
- Without the special permission of the Centre Superintendent or the Invigilator concerned, no candidate will leave his/her seat or Examination Room until the full duration of the Examination.
- Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as instructed by the Centre Superintendent/Invigilators.
- For any queries or issues regarding computer-based examination, the candidates may contact helpline numbers which will be available on the https://cets.apsche.ap.gov.in website.
AP-EAMCET 2023: INSTRUCTIONS FOR ONLINE (COMPUTER-BASED) EXAMINATION
The Online (Computer Based) Examination will be conducted as per the schedule.
- Tests will begin at the time stated in the Hall Ticket, and an Invigilator will make the announcement to this effect.
- The Entrance test is conducted for a duration of 3 hours, and the question paper consists of a total of 160 questions comprising 40 questions in Physics, 40 questions in Chemistry, and 80 questions in Mathematics.
- All questions have equal weightage.
- For each question, there is only one correct answer.
- In the absence of a response to a question, there will be no negative marking.
- Calculations and writing must be done only on the rough sheet provided at the centre, and after completing the test, candidates must hand the rough sheets over to the Invigilator.
- The candidates shall write their Hall.
- Ticket number on the rough sheets used by them.
- During the examination time, the Invigilator will check the Hall ticket of the candidate to satisfy himself/herself about the identity of each candidate.
- All Rules and Regulations of the Convener govern the candidates,
- EAPCET- 2022 with regard to their conduct in the Exam Hall.
- In all cases of unfair means, the rules will be followed.
- The candidates must sign and give his/her Left-Hand Thumb impression on the
- Attendance Sheet at the appropriate place.
If you want to ask anything about AP EAMCET Counselling 2023, then you can ask us by messaging us in the comment section, and we will reply to you soon.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|DOPN home||Click Here|
When shall the online registration for AP EAMCET Counselling 2023 start?
No clear information has been released for this yet.
When was the result of the written Exam for AP EAMCET Released?
The result of the written examination was released online on 02 September 2023.
What are the fixed dates for submitting the Counselling fee for AP EAMCET?
18 September 2023 has been fixed for the Counselling fee.
What is the official website link of AP EAMCET?
The link to the official website to register is- apeamcet.nic.in