NTA will release CUET UG 2022 admit cards shortly. All candidates are invited to download their CUET UG admit cards from the official website of CUET — cuet.samarth.ac.in.
CUET UG 2022 admit cards: The National Testing Agency (NTA) will circulate Common University Entrance Test (CUET) for Undergraduate courses(UG) admit cards shortly. The NTA will conduct the CUET UG exam with effect from 15th July 2022. All candidates are invited to download their CUET UG 2022 admit cards from the official website of CUET — cuet.samarth.ac.in. The NTA is likely to issue an information slip in five days advance of the commencement of CUET UG 2022 exams and an official confirmation will be intimated later.
CUET UG 2022: Exam date
The TNA intimated that an examination will be conducted w.e.f. 15 to 20 July 2022 and 04 to 10 Aug 2022.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the Mock Practice Questions for Common University Entrance Test (UG) to familiarize the students with the CBT mode of examination. Mock test papers for the Common University Entrance Test (CUET) for Undergraduates in 2022 are available on the NTA’s official website, cuet.samarth.ac.in. CUET UG 2022 is scheduled to be conducted from July 15, 2022, to August 10, 2022, in a computer-based test (CBT) mode.
CUET UG 2022: NTA also prepares a mock test for exams
- Visit the official website of CUET UG at cuet.samarth.ac.in
- On the homepage, click on the link that reads, “Display of Mock Practice Questions for Common University Entrance Test (UG) -2022, a new PDF will open
- Click on the CUET UG 2022 mock test link given in the official notice
- A new webpage will open on the screen for the link
- Candidates to enter and asked for details including the name of the exam, year, subject, and others and start the mock test
- Mock test paper on the screen will appear and practice now for the best result.
NTA intimated that some questions placed in practice papers are likely to be out of the syllabus. The candidates could not represent the model practice question papers across various matters/topics in the syllabus or difficulty level, or their answerability within the duration of any specified time span, etc. of the questions that will be there in the actual exam. It is quite likely that the practice Question papers may be included questions on, the NTA statement mentioned.