Digital Health ID Card – On September 27, Shri Narendra Modi, Prime Minister of India, announced the Launch & Introduction of the Digital Health ID Card for citizens of India. The nationwide rollout of the digital Health ID coincides with the National Health Authority (NHA) celebrating the third anniversary of Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (AB PM-JAY). Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Monday launched the Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission to provide a digital Health ID to people which will contain their health records.
PM Modi Digital Health ID Card 2021
|Scheme Department||Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India|
|Mission Name||National Digital Health Mission (NDHM)|
|Scheme Name||Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission (ABDM)|
|Health ID Card Launch Date||27 September 2021 (Launched)|
|Required Documents||Aadhaar Card & Mobile Number|
|ID card Number||14 Digit|
|Health ID Apply Online Link||healthid.ndhm.gov.in|
Digital Health ID Card
Under the PM Digital Health Mission Scheme, approximately 1 lakh unique IDs have already been created. The main goal of this Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission is to create electronic medical records (EMRs) for each Indian. The role that “The Unified Payments Interface” played in revolutionizing payments in India, NDHM is also expected to create interoperability within the digital health ecosystem in the country.
As part of Arogya Manthan 3.0, Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission (ABDM) launched an online form for health ID cards. ABDM National Digital Health Card information can be found here, including registering and logging in at healthid.ndhm.gov.in.
This program was labeled as an Indian revolutionary movement in his assertion.
- Prime Minister Modi said that the program aims to digitalize medical treatment facilities by connecting millions of hospitals.
- While this program simplifies the treatment process, it also seeks to increase citizens’ standard of living.
- Healthcare system and he ensured that his plan could change the country’s medical system as a whole.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission via video conferencing on the 27th of September.
Independence Day celebration was also observed. As part of this mission, each individual will be issued an ID card. Each card contains information about the individual’s health.
Each Indian will be able to access their electronic health records free of charge after applying online in this way.
Digital Health ID Card 2021 Apply Online
By using www.nhdm.gov.in, the online application or website saves all health information regarding the card’s owner and the doctor providing it. Cardholders will be able to access their records and information. Access to the digital health ID card 2021 is restricted to the holder.
Prime Minister Narender Modi issued a digital health card recently. As part of this launch, the Independence Day celebration was also observed. As part of this mission, each individual will be issued an ID card. Each card contains information about the individual’s health. Each Indian will be able to access their electronic health records free of charge after applying online in this way.
Digital Health ID Card Highlights:
- The digital health ID Card will be made easier through an online medium
- With the help of this, the health record of the citizens will be maintained.
- Each citizen will have a unique ID card like an Aadhaar card.
- Unique Digital Health ID is a 14-digit number.
- Digital Health ID Card can be made with the help of an Aadhar card and phone number.
- The main objective of creating a PH-DHM Digital Health ID Card is to improve the healthcare system of India.
- With the help of a unique digital health ID, it will be easier to reach the institutions providing healthcare services
Digital Health ID Card registration
With the NDHM Health Record Apps, you can also create a digital health card on your mobile device.
The following steps will guide you through registering for this application.
Step 1- Download the app for NDHM Health Records.
Step 2. Click on Register Now and select your preferred language.
Step 3- Now, you have two options: register with a mobile number or an Aadhar card.
Step 4- Click on the Aadhar Card link and enter the required details.
Step 5- Your registered mobile phone number will receive an OTP.
Step 6- Once the Health ID Card has been created, the individual will create a username.
Step 7- We’ve asked you to submit some more documentation, such as your identification.
Step 8: Once it’s completed, you’ll receive your digital Health Card.
Step 9- Create a password for the Digital Health Card.
Step 10 – Use valid credentials to log in.
Benefits of Digital Health ID Card
The candidates can also carry the information digitally wherever they go with the aid of the Digital Health ID.
Medical details must be stored in a paper format by several people. However, paperwork is frequently lost, causing many problems.
Shri Narender Modi issued digital health ID cards to all citizens of the country.
In addition to the holder’s medical record, this health card will show all their expenses.
- You will find the complete details of your treatment, discharge, and every test you have had. The doctor can easily refer you to the online link to get all the records when you visit any professional hospital; it is beneficial online tool.
- An applicant for a digital health id card will see all the details of the health care services and doctors.
- Afterward, you will learn about the health ID card’s benefits once you download and register the app.
- If you provide the medical practitioner with the cardholder id, they will have access to your medical record at any time.
An ID card unique to Covid Centre
For the citizens of our country, this health card Yojana is of great benefit during this time.
- In the Covid Centre, this card helps retrieve information about a person to determine whether the person has been vaccinated.
- Because citizens of the country can get treatment at any corner of the country when they have the Covid19 health card.
Apply Online for Digital Health ID Card:
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the National Digital Health Mission, ndhm.gov.in.
- Unique Digital Health Card option has to be clicked on Create Health ID.
- Now you have to enter your Aadhaar number and after that verify by entering OTP.
- When you give a mobile number, after that you have to verify through OTP.
- Now you will have to provide information for your profile including picture, date of birth and address.
- Now a form will appear in front of you, in which you have to enter the information.
- After entering all the information, a digital health ID card will appear in front of you.