SBI PO Prelims Result 2022: State Bank of India is going to announce the SBI PO Prelims Result 2023 on 17th January 2023, and the results are currently being prepared and will be released by the State Bank on 17th January 2023. This is to let you know that the SBI PO Result 2023 will soon be available in the candidate login section of the SBI website. The SBI PO Prelims Answer Key 2023 Shift Wise is available before the results are published. For those who have already taken the exam, we urge you to wait for the sbi.co.in Probationary Officer Result 2023 to find out their performance. You’ll have to check the SBI PO Merit List 2023 after the results are announced on the official website, which has the rank-wise names of the qualified candidates. The cut off marks for SBI PO Prelims 2023 must be compared with the marks obtained in the result.
SBI Probationary Officer Result 2023 of the Prelims Exam held in December 2022 will be announced on 17th January 2023, according to the latest information. Keep an eye on this page for the direct link to the results. There were many candidates who qualified for the Preliminary Exam after SBI Clerk Result was released recently. Now that SBI is about to release the PO Prelims Result, all the qualified candidates will be able to apply for the Mains Examination.
SBI PO Prelims Result 2023
The State Bank of India Probationary Officer Preliminary examination is to be held between 17 December and 20 December 2022, as we all know. Thousands of candidates from all over the country have competed in this exam to excel and move forward to the next stage, which is the main examination, by doing their best. SBI PO Result 2023 has started being prepared by the authorities, and it is expected to be released within 10-15 days of the completion of the preparations.
|Exam Name||SBI Probationary Officer (PO) exam|
|Conducting Body||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Exam Date||December 17, 18, 19 and 20, 2022.|
|Number of Vacancies||1673|
|Mode of SBI PO Result 2022||Online|
|SBI PO 2022 Prelims Result Date||(Releasing Soon)|
|SBI Clerk 2022 Prelims Result Link||(Releasing Soon)|
The SBI PO Prelims Results 2023 are available to all of you before the result is published. The results will be released shift by shift for the candidates. We are pleased to inform you that to qualify for the Mains Examination, candidates must score at least 45% marks and those who score higher will have their names placed on the merit list. The PO Selection Process involves qualifying for the Preliminary Exam, the Main Exam, and then an interview to be selected.
SBI PO Prelims Results 2023 Highlights
- Prelims Exam is now over, and all the applicants are anxious to check their answers to see if they are correct or not now that the preliminary exam is over.
- SBI PO Prelims Results 2023 can be compared with your responses to get an idea of your overall performance.
- You will qualify for mains if you score above 45%. Otherwise, you must try the following year again.
- The candidate’s final answer key is published after the Provisional Answer Key has been released.
- SBI PO Pre Results 2023 can be downloaded from sbi.co.in using your admit card details.
sbi.co.in PO Pre Result Dates 2023
SBI.co.in PO Prelims Result Date 2023, as per schedule, will be around 17th January 2023 for those who took the PO Exam between 17th and 20th December 2022. Basically, it means that you will be able to check your scores on this day and compare them to the cut-off marks we have listed below after you check your scores.
|SBI PO Prelims Exam Date 2022||17th, 18th, 19th & 20th December 2022|
|SBI PO Prelims Result 2023||17th January 2023|
|SBI PO Mains Exam||30th January 2023|
|SBI PO Mains Result||February 2023|
|SBI PO Phase 3 exam||February / March 2023|
|Declaration of the final result||March 2023|
As well as the results, the cut off and merit list will also be released on this day in order to assist the candidates in their preparation. Once the result is published, we will notify you as soon as it has been published so you can use the login credentials to access your scorecard once it has been published.
SBI Probationary Officer Result 2023 Important Points
- There were 1673 vacancies for the position of probationary officer, and the recruitment notification for the same was published on 21 September 2022.
- It was possible to apply online for this position on sbi.co.in from 22nd September to 12th October 2022.
- Applicants then attempted the SBI PO Preliminary Exam from 17th December 2022 to 20th December 2022 with full preparation for the exam.
- As of now, candidates are waiting for the announcement of the SBI Probationary Officer Result 2023 to take place.
- The SBI PO Prelims result are released on sbi.co.in on 17th January 2023.
SBI PO 2022 Marking Scheme
|Total Marks allotted||100|
|Marks allotted to per question||One Mark|
SBI PO Exam 2023 Merit List
- Exam results for SBI PO will be released in the coming weeks on the official website.
- The SBI PO Merit List 2023 is prepared after the result is announced.
- Merit lists are prepared based on tie-breaking formulas along with other factors such as cut-off marks and the number of applicants.
- Applicants are provided with a Category Wise Rank and a State Wise Rank on sbi.co.in.
- The Board will prepare the selection list for Mains Examination based on your rank in the Merit List.
Steps to Check SBI PO Result 2023 Online
- Open sbi.co.in from your mobile or internet device.
- Select the PO Recruitment 2023 link after tapping on the Careers button.
- Go to the login page by selecting the Result option under the latest notification section.
- To view the results, enter your Login Details, such as your Roll Number or Application Number.
- Pay attention to your marks on the Scorecard displayed on the screen.
- Here are the guidelines for checking SBI PO Result 2023.
SBI PO Result Direct Link 2023
SBI PO Answer key 2023 – View Here
SBI PO Prelims Result 2023 – View Here (Released)
SBI PO Merit List 2023 PDF – View Here
FAQs on SBI PO Prelims Result 2023
When will SBI PO Prelims Answer Key 2023 come?
The SBI PO Prelims Answer Key 2023 might come out before 17th January 2023.
What is the SBI PO Exam Analysis 2023?
According to the SBI PO Exam Analysis 2023, it was moderate to difficult.
What will be the SBI PO Cut off 2023?
The cut off for SBI PO Exam 2023 is around 60-65 marks out of 100.