SEBI Officer Grade A Admit Card 2022 – Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has released the Admit Card for the Officer Grade A post on its official website –sebi.gov.in. Check the process to download here.
The Securities & Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has released the admit cards for the Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) recruitment examination. The SEBI Officer Grade A Assistant Manager Phase I Admit Card is now available on the official website – sebi.gov.in.
The candidates who have applied for the recruitment of SEBI Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) – General Stream, Legal Stream, Information Technology Stream, Research Stream and Official Language Stream 2022, are advised to visit the official website of the SEBI to check and download the e-admit card.
SEBI Grade A Admit Card 2022
The SEBI Grade A Exam is conducted by the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) for registration for the position of Assistant manager in SEBI. The exam is held annually to select qualified applicants through the online exam and interview phases. SEBI publishes an opening issue each year nationwide.
A separate admit card is issued for Information Technology Stream Phase II Papers 1 and 2 for candidates who pass the IT Stream Phase I exam. Candidates can visit the official SEBI website to access the online test appeal letters. Find out the important date related to the SEBI Grade A admit card 2022:
|Organization Name||Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)|
|Post Name||Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)|
|SEBI Grade A Vacancy||120|
|Admit Card Release Date||February 2022 [9th or 10th]|
|Phase-1 Exam Date||20th February 2022|
|Selection Process||Written Test (2 Phases), Interview|
|Job Location||All over India|
The direct link to check and download the SEBI Officer Grade A Phase I Admit Card is also provided below for the reference of the candidates:
How to download SEBI Officer Grade A Phase I Admit Card 2022?
Candidates can follow the steps provided below to check and download the SEBI Officer Grade A Phase I Admit Card 2022:
- Open the official website of the SEBI – sebi.gov.in
- Click on the Careers tab
- Click on the notification that reads, “SEBI Grade A Recruitment 2022 – Download of Call Letter for Phase I”
- It will redirect to a login page
- Enter your credentials to login and view your admit card
- Download and take a printout of the same for further reference
Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) will conduct the Grade A (Assistant Manager) Phase-I Exam on February 20, 2022. Candidate is required to report at the exam venue strictly as per the time slot mentioned in the Call Letter. Candidates should report at least 15 minutes before the reporting time indicated on the Call Letter.
Candidates will be permitted to carry only certain items with them into the venue.
- Mask (WEARING A MASK is COMPULSORY)
- Personal transparent water bottle (Candidate should bring his / her own water bottle)
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
- A simple pen and ink stamp pad
- Exam related documents (Call Letter and Photocopy of the ID card stapled with it, ID Card in Original.)
- Call Letter should be brought with the Photocopy of the Photo ID stapled with it. Original ID (same as
- Photocopy) is also to be brought for verification. The name on the ID and on the Call Letter should be
- exactly the same.
- In case of Scribe Candidates – Scribe form duly filled and signed with Photograph affixed.
How to Download SEBI Grade A Admit Card 2022 Check Steps
- Go to official website of SEBI – https://www.sebi.gov.in/
- Click on ‘Careers’ Link, given at the bottom of the homepage
- Click on the link ‘SEBI Grade A Recruitment 2022 – Download of Call Letter for Phase I’
- Now, click on ‘Call Letter (Click here to download Call Letter)’ and Enter your Registration No / Roll No and Date of Birth
- Download SEBI Grade A Call Letter 2022 and save tha same for your future reference.
You can download SEBI Grade A Admit Card 2022 directly with the link given below.
- Covid Booster Dose Registration 2022 | Vaccine Booking Third Dose
- Coronavirus India – Live Map Tracker from Microsoft Bing by AFPR News
- RT PCR Report: Download your RT PCR Report Online – Get your COVID – 19 Test Report Here Now
- Vaccine Certificate – COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate Download process, Correction & Verification Methods
- Digital Health ID Card 2021: Apply Now, Benefits – Important
- SBI E-Mudra / PM-SVANidhi Loan – Apply Online Here | AFPR
- UP Police Constable Recruitment 2022 – 2430 Posts | Last Day – 28 February 2022
- UPPRPB Recruitment 2022 – 2430 Posts – Police Recruitment | Last Day – 28 February 2022
- OAVS Recruitment 2022 Teacher & Principal Notification, Apply Online – for 1749 Vacancies!
- SBI E-Mudra Loan: SBI E Mudra Loan – Apply Online, Eligibility & Loan Amount
- Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Recruitment | NVS Recruitment 2022 Apply Here Now
- IBPS Clerk Prelims Result 2021: Direct Link, Check Here Now