The Staff Selection Commission has released the SSC MTS Notification 2023, under which there are 10880 vacancies for MTS and 529 vacancies for Havaldars in the Staff Selection Commission. If you are also interested in the SSC MTS Recruitment 2023, then you can check this post and get to know all the information about the SSC MTS Recruitment 2023. In accordance with the SSCI’s MTS Notification 2023, you can start filling out the Application Form as early as 18th January 2023.
It is also important to note that the deadline to submit the SSC MTS Application Form 2023 is 17th February 2023. All of you should check the SSC MTS Vacancy 2023 Eligibility before going ahead with the registration on ssc.nic.in and then fill out the online registration form on the website. Here we have provided for your reference the link to Apply Online for SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 that all of you can use to register for the recruitment process. When filling out the SSC MTS Online Form 2023, you are required to provide certain documents such as your Aadhar Card, signature, photo, and mark sheets.
|Position||Multi-Tasking Staff, Havaldar Recruitment 2023|
|Regulatory Board||Staff Selection Commission|
|Total Openings||Multi-Tasking Staff – 10880 Posts and Havaldar – 529 Posts|
|Notification Release Date||18 January 2023|
|Minimum Qualification||10th Pass|
|Selection Method||Written Exam and Document Verification|
|Online Application Start Date||18 January 2023|
|Application Deadline||17 February 2023|
|Age Limit||18-25 Years|
|Exam Date||April 2023|
|Application Fee||Rs 100/-|
SSC MTS Notification 2023 Out: There is good news for 10th pass candidates who are seeking employment opportunities in a stable environment since Staff Selection Commission has released on 18th January 2023 SSC MTS Notification 2023 for SSC Multi Tasking Staff and Havaldar Examination 2022-23 for recruitment of 11409 posts of MTS and Havaldar. Out of 11409 posts, 10880 posts are announced for MTS posts, and 529 posts are reserved for Havaldar in CBIC and CBN. The online registration for SSC MTS 2023 Exam began with the release of the SSC MTS Notification, and the deadline to apply is 18th February 2023 (6 pm). Here you will find all the latest updates related to the SSC MTS and Havaldar 2023 notification, online registration, and exam dates.
SSC MTS Notification 2023
There are various recruitments that the Staff Selection Commission conducts from time to time, and in this series they have published the recruitment notification on their official website in regards to the multiple vacancies for MTS (Multi Tasking Staff) as well as Havaldar. According to the SSC’s MTS Notification 2023, there will be over 10880 vacancies for MTS and 529 vacancies for Havaldars for which you can apply online from 18th January 2023 onwards. I would like you to know that the minimum qualification required for MTS vacancies is a 10th Pass and similarly, candidates with a 10th Pass are also eligible for the position of Havaldar.
The SSC MTS Notification 2023 with complete details has been uploaded in pdf format on www.ssc.nic.in, inviting all the eligible 10th pass candidates to apply for the SSC MTS 2023 examination. It has been announced that the registration process for the SSC MTS recruitment exam 2023 has begun on 18th January, and the last date to apply online for the exam is the 17th February 2023. According to the SSC Calendar 2023, the SSC MTS 2023 exam will be held in April 2023 as per the SSC Calendar 2023.
It is strongly recommended that you visit the official website and register yourself before the deadline which is the 17th of February 2023. So we suggest you all kindly complete the application form and pay fees before the last date to register. Those who wish to know about the full details and the vacancies chart which will be helpful to you will be able to find out more about the notification from the links given below. Furthermore, we have listed all the important dates related to the SSC MTS Application Form 2023 and then proceed to the registration process.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2023
- On the official website @ ssc.nic.in, the SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 Notification has been released.
- If you would like to learn more about the vacancies available under this recruitment and the qualifications required, you can download the Notification and read it.
- MTS and Havaldar applications will be accepted online from the 18th of January 2023 onwards for both posts of MTS and Havaldar. Registration must be completed by 17th February 2023 in order to qualify for the prize.
- For SSC MTS Vacancy 2023, the age limit is 18-25 years for those who fall under the general category while it is relaxed for those who fall under the reserved category.
- Online application forms require basic documents such as signatures, photographs, and marksheets.
Ssc.nic.in MTS Notification 2023
This section above provides complete information regarding the MTS and Havaldar vacancies and it is recommended to those applicants who are interested in these positions to take a look at it. The release date of the ssc.nic.in MTS Notification 2023 has been mentioned in the section above. According to the information that we have received, the notification was released online on 18th January 2023 and the Online Application Link was activated at the same time as the release of the notification. If you are interested in applying for this vacancy then you must complete the registration process before the last date which is the 17th February 2023 in order to be considered.
SSC MTS 2023 Exam Pattern
Subjects No. of Questions Marks Duration Session 1 Numerical and Mathematical Ability 20 60 45 minutes Reasoning Ability and Problem-Solving 20 60 Total 40 120 Session 2 General Awareness 25 75 45 minutes English Language and Comprehension 25 75 Total 50 150
SSC MTS Notification 2023 PDF
The Staff Selection Commission has released the Staff Selection MTS 2023 Notification pdf, which contains all the information regarding the examination, including the application process, important dates, eligibility criteria, selection process, exam pattern, syllabus, and salary. Before applying for the SSC MTS Exam 2023, it is recommended that interested candidates go through the detailed SSC MTS Notification 2023 PDF file.
|Events||SSC MTS Recruitment 2023|
|Organisation||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Job Profiles||Multi-Tasking Staff & Havaldar|
|Exam||SSC MTS 2023|
|Vacancies||Multi-Tasking Staff – 10880|
Havaldar – 529
|Notification Date||January 18th, 2023|
|Registration Dates||January 18th to February 17th, 2023|
|Selection Process||Computer-Based Test|
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Physical Standard Test (PST) (only for the post of Havaldar)
SSC MTS Vacancy 2023 Eligibility
- As a starting point, you should be aware that under SSC Recruitment 2023, there are two categories of vacancies which are known as Multi Tasking Staff and Havaldar.
- In order to be eligible for the SSC MTS Vacancy 2023, you must have passed the 10th Class from a State or Central Board with at least 50% marks.
- In order to be eligible for SSC MTS in 2023, candidates must be between 18 and 25 years old as of 01st January 2023, with a relaxation of up to 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST.
- In order to be eligible for the vacancy, you must have passed the 10th class before the date of the notification. Only then will you be eligible.
- There will be a written test that you all need to pass in order to qualify for the Document Verification process, and then you will be selected for the Document Verification process.
SSC MTS Application Form 2023
|Announcement Date||January 18th, 2023|
|Application Opens||January 18th, 2023|
|Application Deadline||February 17th, 2023|
|Online Payment Deadline||February 19th, 2023|
|Challan Payment Deadline||February 20th, 2023|
|Application Correction Window||February 23rd to 24th, 2023|
|Computer Based Exam||April 2023|
|Admit Card Availability||March 2023|
|Exam Results||June 2023|
|Document Verification||June 2023|
Staff Selection Commission has released the SSC MTS 2023 Notification pdf, which contains information regarding the application process, important dates, eligibility criteria, selection process, exam pattern, syllabus, salary, and more. Before applying for the SSC MTS Exam 2023, interested candidates should review the detailed SSC MTS Notification 2023 PDF.
Important Points to Apply Online SSC MTS Recruitment 2023
- To begin with, we would like to request that the applicants open ssc.nic.in on their computer or mobile phone using an internet device such as a mobile phone, tablet, or laptop.
- You are now required to tap on the Apply Online Button and then fill in your Mobile Number and Email ID in order to complete the registration process.
- In order to fill out the application form, you need to select the MTS or Havaldar recruitment for which you wish to apply.
- Please enter the requisite information such as your name, qualification, caste, and other details you deem necessary.
- Upon submitting the application form, you will be asked to upload your signature, photograph, certificates, etc.
- Application fees can be paid through Internet Banking, Debit/Credit Cards, or UPI (Unified Payment Interface).
- Verify the information on the application and start preparing for the CBT Exam as per the syllabus after printing it out.
- You can use these guidelines to apply online for the SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 at ssc.nic.in by following the instructions provided below.
SSC MTS Vacancy 2023
- Please refer to the following information for a complete understanding of the SSC MTS Vacancy 2023.
- The first thing you need to know is that there are two types of vacancies available under this recruitment: Multi Tasking Staff and Havaldars.
- As of now, you should be aware that 10880 vacancies for Multi Tasking Staff are available under this recruitment process.
- It is also important to mention that this notification has 529 vacancies for the position of Havaldar, for which you can apply online.
- The above-mentioned details are some of the brief details regarding the vacancies that are available under this notification, so please take a look at them.
SSC MTS Online Form 2023 Fees
|Applicant Group||Application Fees|
Ssc.nic.in MTS Application Form 2023
|Submission of Online Applications||January 18th, 2023 to February 17th, 2023|
|Last Date for Submitting Applications||February 17th, 2023 (11:00 PM)|
|Deadline for Online Payment||February 19th, 2023 (11:00 PM)|
|Deadline for Challan Generation||February 19th, 2023 (11:00 PM)|
|Payment via Challan Deadline||February 20th, 2023|
|Application Correction Window||February 23rd to 24th, 2023 (11:00 PM)|
|Computer-Based Exam Schedule||April 2023|
SSC MTS Application Form 2023 – Home | Staff Selection Commission | GoI (ssc.nic.in)
FAQs on SSC MTS Recruitment 2023
What is the deadline for SSC MTS Application Form 2023?
The deadline to fill out the SSC MTS Application Form 2023 is 17th February 2023, and the deadline to pay the online application fees is 19th February 2023.
What are the education requirements for SSC MTS vacancies in 2023?
In order to apply online for SSC MTS Vacancy 2023, you must have passed the 10th Class from a state or central board with at least 45% marks.
What is the fees of the SSC MTS Online Form 2023?
SSC MTS Online Form Fees are Rs 100/- for General Category and free for all other categories.