TCS Smart Hiring 2021 is exclusively for full-time Graduates from BCA / B.Sc (Computer Science, IT, Statistics, Chemistry, Physics, Electronics, Biochem, and Maths) and B.Voc in CS or IT – 2020, 2021 & 2022 Year of Passing can apply, Registration End Date – 15th December 2021.
Students who perform exceptionally during the selection process will get an opportunity to join the TCS Ignite unit– TCS’s unique “Science to Software” and be trained on the latest and trending technologies, opening up avenues for a full-fledged global IT career.
For more details on eligibility criteria, kindly refer to the “Test Eligibility” section below.
- TCS Smart Hiring 2021 – Test Details
- TCS Smart Hiring 2021 – Category Selection
- TCS Smart Hiring 2021 – Eligibility Criteria
- TCS Smart Hiring 2021 – Registration Process
- || Official Links For TCS Smart Hiring 2021 ||
- Helpdesk: TCS Smart Hiring 2021
|Name of Exam||TCS Smart Hiring for Year of Passing 2020, 2021 & 2022|
|Conducting Body||Tata Consultancy Services|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online (CBT)|
|Registration End Date||15th December 2021|
|Exam Rounds||2 (CBT + Interview)|
|Exam Dates||19th November 2021 onwards|
|Expected Candidates||3-5 lakhs|
|Interview Date||To be announced post-test results|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Official Website||Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) (Direct Link Given Below)|
|TCS Helpline||1800 209 3111|
- TCS Smart Hiring 2021 | TCS Jobs 2021-BCA / B.Sc / B.Voc – Apply Here Now
- SBI PO Recruitment 2021: 2,056 Posts- Last Date 25 October-Apply Here Now
- SBI Recruitment 2021(All India Can Apply) – Last Date 18 October-606 Posts
- Digital Health ID Card 2021: Apply Now, Benefits – Important
- Punjab Police Head Constable Result 2021 All Details Check Here
TCS Smart Hiring 2021 – Test Details
Registration Deadline: 15th December 2021
Test Date: Will be Announced Later.
The test will have 80 questions that have to be answered in 120 minutes. It comprises the following sections:
|Section||Number Of Questions||Time Allotted|
|Verbal Ability||24 questions||30 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||30 Questions||50 Minutes|
|Numerical Ability||26 Questions||40 Minutes|
TCS Smart Hiring 2021 – Category Selection
Select Category: TCS Smart Hiring
Please note that the TCS NextStep initiative is available in Indian geography. Applications from other countries will not be taken into account.
You have a choice to apply for IT or BPS. Please note that you can register with us under only one category and registering in the incorrect category may lead you to repeat the entire registration process.
- Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is an IT services, business solutions and outsourcing organisation that delivers real results to global businesses ensuring a level of certainty no other firm can match.
- TCS offers a consulting-led, integrated portfolio of IT and IT-enabled services (ITeS) delivered through its unique Global Network Delivery Model (GNDM), which is recognized as the benchmark of excellence in software development.
- TCS IT services span across Application Development, Maintenance and Modernisation, System Integration and Performance Engineering.
Business Process Services
- At Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) BPS, TCS offer a large pool of industry domain experts.
- TCS offer horizontal services for Finance and Accounting, Human Resources, Procurement & Analytics, across industries ranging from, banking and financial service, insurance services, drug development and safety services, retail services, telecom services, travel-related services, manufacturing services and knowledge services.
- TCS offer global exposure and an unparalleled career growth. So, come and explore opportunities and experience certainty with us at TCS.
TCS Smart Hiring 2021 – Eligibility Criteria
1. Courses and Discipline: Full-time graduates from BCA, B.Sc (Maths, Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Biochemistry, Computer Science, IT), B. Voc in CS / IT from 2020, 2021 & 2022 Year of Passing are eligible. Students from NIOS (Std. X and Std. XII) can also be part of the test if they have a full-time graduation
2. Percentage: Students should have a CGPA of 5 or 50% throughout Academics in X / XII / and the above-mentioned graduation streams
3. Backlogs/Arrears/ATKT for YoP 2022: Only students from the Year of Passing 2022 are allowed 1 active backlog at the time of appearing for the exam. This backlog should be cleared within the stipulated time duration to be eligible for TCS Smart Hiring. Students from Year of Passing 2021 and 2020 should have completed the course with no pending backlogs
4. Gap/Break in education: It is mandatory for students to declare gaps in education if any. The overall academic gap should not exceed 2 years
5. Extended education: Students should not have any extended education in their highest qualification
Note: TCS Smart Hiring 2021 will be conducting eligibility checks at various stages of the selection process. If a student is found ineligible at any stage, TCS reserves every right to not proceed with the candidature
TCS Smart Hiring 2021 – Registration Process
Students interested to apply for TCS Smart Hiring 2021 must register on the links given below.
NextStep Portal Registration – TCS Smart Hiring 2021
Step 1. Logon to the TCS Next Step Portal here
Step 2. Register and apply for the TCS Smart Hiring 2021 process
If you are a registered user for TCS Smart Hiring 2021
- If you already have a CT/DT reference ID, choose the category as ‘IT’ then click on Login and continue to fill or submit the application form. After submission, you will be prompted to the “Apply For Drive” screen.
If you are a new user for TCS Smart Hiring 2021
- Kindly click on ‘Register Now’, choose the category as ‘IT’ and proceed to fill in your details. Submit your application form and click on ‘Apply For Drive’
Step 3. Select your mode of the test (In-Centre or Remote) and click on “Apply“
Step 4. To confirm your status, check ‘Track Your Application’. The status should reflect as ‘Applied for Drive’
Important Note: TCS Smart Hiring 2021
• You must have all your original academic documents as applicable (Marksheets and degree certificates)
• Test mode (In-Centre or Remote) once selected at the time of ‘Apply for Drive’ cannot be changed later
• TCS does not send job offers / any hiring-related communication from unofficial e-mail IDs like Gmail, Rediffmail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail, etc.
• TCS does not request candidates to deposit any money for job offers
• TCS is not associated with any external agency/company to conduct any interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf
|| Official Links For TCS Smart Hiring 2021 ||
Applying Link 1: Click Here
Applying Link 3: Click Here
Please Consider Clicking one Ad if this Article Helped you
Helpdesk: TCS Smart Hiring 2021
For any assistance, please reach out to our TCS Helpdesk Team.
Email ID: [email protected]| Toll-Free Helpline No: 1800 209 3111
Which year of passing (YoP) is being considered for TCS Smart Hiring (IT)?
TCS Smart Hiring is exclusively for BCA, B. Sc (Maths, Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Biochemistry, Computer Science, IT), B. Voc in CS / IT from the year of passing 2020, 2021 & 2022
When is the last date to register for TCS Smart Hiring?
The last date to apply for the TCS Smart Hiring is 2nd November 2021. However, we urge you to complete the application process, including ‘Apply for Drive’ at the earliest
Do I need to create my profile under ‘IT’ or ‘BPS’ for TCS Smart Hiring (IT)?
You are requested to create your profile under ‘IT’
When is the TCS Smart Hiring test scheduled?
The TCS Smart Hiring test is scheduled from 19th November 2021 onwards
My account is locked. How can I unlock it?
Request you to directly log on to https://nextstep.tcs.com
Click the ‘Unlock Account & Reset Password’ link on the Login screen. You will receive an auto-generated email for resetting the password after 30 minutes. Please do not click on the link repeatedly as every time you click on the link, the previous password expires, and a new password is generated and sent to your registered email address
Request you to use a Desktop/Laptop. Please clear the cache, history, and cookies and use the latest version of Internet Explorer/Google Chrome
I am unable to find the ‘Apply For Drive’ option. What should I do?
Once you complete your application form, log out and log in again. Then click on ‘Apply For Drive’
If you are still not getting the ‘Apply For Drive’ option, please check:
If you have completed your application form
If you have erroneously registered under BPS instead of IT (If you have wrongly registered under BPS domain, then register again under IT domain using an alternate email id)
Check the qualification you have entered in the Application form
Check whether the details provided by you, meets the TCS Smart Hiring Eligibility Criteria
Is ‘Apply For Drive’ mandatory?
Yes, it is mandatory. If you do not click on ‘Apply For Drive’, your candidature will not be considered for TCS Smart Hiring
I am getting an error while updating my XII (12th) standard details in the application form. What should I do?
Please note that you need to only enter your XII (12th) duration, i.e., a minimum of 8 months up to a maximum of 16 months in your XII (12th) standard course duration details
Am I supposed to mention CGPA or Percentage? What should I do?
The application form has the provision indicating both, CGPA or percentage. Kindly mention what is reflecting in your mark sheets/degree certificate.
When will my candidature be considered for the TCS Smart Hiring Drive?
Your candidature will be considered for TCS Smart Hiring only after completing the below-mentioned steps:
1. Successful Registration in https://nextstep.tcs.com
2. Successful completion of the Registration and Application form in the Next Step portal
3. Clicking on ‘Apply for Drive’
I have not got any acknowledgment or email that I have applied for the TCS Smart Hiring Drive. How can I check if I have applied for the drive or not?
Request you to please follow the below steps to check if you have applied for the TCS Smart Hiring drive:
1. Update your application form (if required) and then log out and log in again
2. Click on the ‘Apply For Drive’ tab
3. You will get a pop-up message “You have successfully applied for a drive” as soon as you click on “Apply for Drive”
Post applying for the drive, the status will reflect as ‘Applied For Drive’ in your ‘Track My Application’. You will not get an acknowledgment mail or confirmation mail about the same
I have forgotten my CT / DT Reference ID, where do I get it?
What If I already have a CT or a DT reference number? Do I need to register again?
No, you don’t need to register again. Please ensure you fill the Application Form & click on ‘Apply For Drive’
I have applied for the drive but have not got a confirmation e-mail, what should I do?
In your ‘Track My Application’, the status will reflect as ‘Applied For Drive’. You will not get an acknowledgment mail or confirmation mail regarding the same
Can I make changes to my profile as I have made some mistakes in my profile?
Limited changes can be done once the profile is in Application Received/Applied for Drive status. Hence, we request you to complete the application form carefully
Can I change my photo in the application form?
Yes, you can change your photograph before you ‘Submit the Application Form’. Request you to carefully follow the instructions while uploading the photograph. Once you have ‘Applied for Drive’, you will not be able to make any changes
I have incorrectly created my profile under BPS. What should I do?
If you have wrongly created your profile under BPS, you will need to create your profile once again under IT using your alternate email id. You can write to the helpdesk to delete your ID registered under BPS
What time and place do I need to report for the In-Centre Test?
Please refer to the hall ticket sent by TCS iON on your registered email ID for the reporting time and place for the TCS Smart Hiring test.
Please note that if you have opted for the remote test, you will get the communication with respect to the infra-readiness check (IRC) prior to the test date from TCS iON on your registered email ID. One more email will be sent with the test details.
Do I have to incur any cost to appear for the TCS Smart Hiring Test?
TCS does not charge any fees at any stage of the recruitment process. TCS is not affiliated with any agent/agency/company to advertise about TCS Hiring, conduct any employment interviews, or make offers of employment on its behalf
I want to change the mode of Test i.e. In-centre to Remote or vice versa
The Test mode (In-Centre or Remote) once selected at the time of ‘Apply for Drive’ cannot be changed later
Will Interviews also be conducted on the day as the TCS Smart Hiring Test?
No, interviews will not be conducted on the day of the TCS Smart Hiring Test. If you clear the TCS Smart Hiring Test, details of the Interview schedule will be sent to you on your registered e-mail ID
I am unable able to download my Application Form from the NextStep Portal. What should I do?
Please upload your photo and CV once again as per the format prescribed and then preview your Application Form. This would also allow you to download your Application Form
I already have my CT/DT number. I need to update my marks/CGPA in my application form. How can I do so?
You can update the details by clicking ‘Edit Application Form’ in NextStep and editing the required details
TCS Smart Hiring is exclusively for BCA, B. Sc (Maths, Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Biochemistry, Computer Science, IT), B. Voc in CS / IT from the year of passing 2020, 2021 & 2022. Students who perform exceptionally during the TCS Smart Hiring selection process will get an opportunity to join TCS Ignite – TCS’ unique ‘Science to Software’ program. This program trains you on trending technologies and will open the doorway to a wholistic and global IT career for you
Author Name: Admin
Published Date: 29/07/2022
Appearance Headline: TCS Smart Hiring 2021 | TCS Jobs 2021-BCA / B.Sc / B.Voc – Apply Here Now
Appearance URL: https://dopn.co.in/tcs-smart-hiring-2021-tcs-jobs-2021
Appearance Author: Admin
Appearance Published Date: 29/07/2022